Adbrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So I may as well introduce myself...

Nice to meet you. /Firm handshake
Now that it's out of the way, you can call me Tiberius Ecen, that is most definitely not my real name. Sorry. I think it's time to copy and paste some sort of primer that floats around the interwebs. Hmph. I feel 16 and on a myspace again. /vomit

001. Name →Tiberius Ecen
002. Nickname(s) Don't have 'em for a pen name.
003. Status → In a Relationshoop
004. Zodiac sign → Leo
005. Male or female → Male
006. Elementary → Sauder
007. Middle School → Olentangy Middle
008. High School → Olentangy Liberty High
009. Smart? → Yes, wise?
010. Hair color → Brown
011. Tall or Short → 6' 1"
012. Loud or Quiet → Speak softly, with a big stick.
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans, brah
014. Phone or Camera → My phone is opened up like a laptop next to me. Oh dear.
015. Health freak → I'm aware that I should be healthy, and trying to eat better.
016. Drink or Smoke? → Yes, trying to quit smoking.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? →Nope.
018. Eating or Drinking → A while until lunch. I had yogurt and granola with a cup of Earl Grey this morning for breakfast.
019. Piercings? → Nope.
021. Name best friends? → Sean and Tim
022. What did you do last night → Stayed up late, watching TV and talking to girlfriend about her fashion business paper.

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → Don't have 'em.
024. First best friend(s) → Drew?
025. First award → Art award? Sure.
026. First crush → Brittany.
027. First pet → Scruffy, a little Westie.
028. First big vacation → Disney World FL
030. First big birthday → 8th Birthday, I had a tent full of presents, and a Batman tent! U Jelly?

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → Nothing at the moment.
050. Drinking → Water
052. I'm about to → Check my e-mail and open up Pandora
053. Listening to → Prolly Ska, lets see what gets spat out: Big D!
054. Plans for today → It's 1:30, probably going to exercise and line up some zombie movies to watch with the girl later.
055. Who is your biggest role model → Self-made millionaires.

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → Eventually, I'm going to need fresh organs some day.
059. Want to get married? → Not really, it's not a commitment issue, it's just an outdated institution.
060. Careers → No idea.
061. Any ideas of who you want to marry? → Someone I get along with
062. There is no question 62.
063. Plans for any future (being with someone) → I can play out scenarios, but that kind of thing hardly works out the way you want, does it?

WHICH IS BETTER WITH OPPOSITE SEX?
068. Lips or eyes → Lips
069. Personality or looks → A good personality, and an attractive physique are equally important.
070. Shorter or taller? → No preference, but my girlfriend is 6' tall. Wat.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous with forethought.
075. Hook-up or relationship → N/A

HAVE YOU EVER?
081. Ran away from home → Nope
082-083. Tim edited this, I'm going to poop in his basement now.
084. Broken someone's heart → Oh, I hope not.
085. Been arrested → Not yet.
086. Goddammit.
087. Cried when someone died → A little bit, I'm still human after all. (And now I had to make a Daft Punk station on Pandora)
088. Been in love → Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → You can't do much if you don't believe in yourself.
090. WTF mate!?
091. Love at first sight → Not really.
092. Heaven → It'd be a relief not to have to worry that death is the end.
093. Santa Claus → You mean he's not real? I thought all things my parents told me were true!
094. Sex on the first date → It happens.
095. Kiss on the first date → Also happens.
096. Going out with someone more then once → It did happen.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Mari, but she needs to study for her exams. Surprises should be planned.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? In some areas, yes, but overall, not very happy.
099. Do you believe in God → I think it's possible there's a creator, but not a personal god.
100. Will you punch Tim in the face for pussing out and deleting questions? Very likely.

100 Questions rubbed out, now lets look around my apartment and see what it tells about me.


  1. Walking in: you see a pair of somewhat weathered purple chairs, a fried PSU on a shelf, and a very large and un-steal-able TV, my laptop and fairly bare walls. My laptop dual-boots Windows 7 and Linux Ubuntu 10.10. I use a Logitech trackball mouse for everyday stuff, and a $5 optic mouse that came with my desktop for GIMP.
  2. The kitchen: it's slightly down the hall, it is usually messy, but this time it's clean. The fridge is kind of scarcely filled, but the freezer has a ham and a turkey in it. /shrug. Occasionally there is beer in my fridge, if I could get beer today there would be Leinenkugel's Winter Seasonal.
  3. My bathroom: Nothing matches. There's a dead OSU analog clock on the "guest" towel rack, and an orange towel on the floor to absorb water. There's Head & Shoulders shampoo (because I get a dry scalp otherwise) and 2 bottles of AXE body wash, as well as a bright blue scrubby blob thing.
  4. My room: Messy as hell. My desktop is actually powered down, and my bed is not made. Not much to say about this, other than the hole in the wall still needs work to patch up, and the piles of clothes need to be folded up.
  5. Roommate's room: No idea, I assume that the noise and smell is from wild bears that live in the caverns adjacent to the building.


No comments:

Post a Comment